Make money, have fun, and give back.
Serving Northwest Washington Since 1982
CB Wholesale began in 1982 in Burlington, Washington as a single location roofing materials distributor. Presently, in Burlington, Bellingham, and Woodinville, Washington, we continue to offer a full line of residential and commercial roofing products along with a full line of gypsum, steel stud, and insulation products.
Products & Services Overview
CB Wholesale is a stocking distributor of residential and commercial drywall and roofing products and materials. Our experienced crews and specialized delivery equipment allow us to place materials and products on your job sites where you need them. In the showroom, online, or on the phone we’ll help you select the right contractor and the best materials for your job.
How is CB Wholesale different than other building material suppliers?
- Our crews deliver your orders correctly and safely: 99.5%, or higher, of our deliveries meet or exceed customer expectations, the first time.
We represent products among the industries’ best. Our contractor customers demand the best materials in the industry, because they are professionals.
- We refer the top contractors in the business. Property owners can count on us to refer experienced, reliable, talented contractors to work on their buildings.
- We don’t waste your time. Our salespeople and yard people respond to your needs quickly. Our yards are organized to minimize load time.
- Our inventories of roofing, drywall and steel stud materials are extensive. If we don’t have it in stock, we’ll find it for you.
- Our people treat you with respect and work hard to provide the best solutions. We are experienced and know our industries. We value your business and thrive on your referrals.
What areas do you Service?
- King County
- Whatcom County
- Snohomish County
- Island County
- Skagit County
- San Juan County
Why should I hire a contractor vs. doing the job myself?
Insured and licensed contractors typically are much more experienced than even above average do-it-yourselfers. Their experience has gained them insight into the most effective methods to properly and efficiently install products. Often they can design, recommend the most suitable materials, get work done faster, manage clean up and disposal, and save owners time and money doing the job right the first time. Call us for contractor referrals, we know who to recommend.
Subscribe to SRS Distribution's Newsletter